Monday, December 23, 2013

My Turn

Romans 3:21-27

New International Version (NIV)

Righteousness Through Faith

21 But now apart from the law the righteousness of God has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. 22 This righteousness is given through faith in[a] Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile, 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. 25 God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement,[b] through the shedding of his blood—to be received by faith. He did this to demonstrate his righteousness, because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished 26 he did it to demonstrate his righteousness at the present time, so as to be just and the one who justifies those who have faith in Jesus.
27 Where, then, is boasting? It is excluded. Because of what law? The law that requires works? No, because of the law that requires faith.

Thank you God for another day. I pray that I can worship you today and everyday that I am here. I will adore you and worship you Lord. All is not hopeless. Restore our hope. Take time to praise and worship God. The righteousness of God. I love Christmas because it reminds us of the great gift that God gave us. We have been redeemed. Bought out of our slavery. We can lay down our burdens and not choose to pick them up again. Everything doesn't have to be so difficult. Some times we can just expect the goodness to flow in our lives unexpectedly. Lord, I am taking a class on Tuesday evenings beginning in January and ending in March. Its from 4:30 until 8:30pm. I need this class to improve my classroom management and for this new teacher evaluation system. I truly hate that I will  not be there for bible study. I love listening to you teach about the bible. Your personality always comes through as a righteous man. You are loved so much. Remember that. It's my turn. God loves me and I know it's my turn. I will not give up hope. God Bless you and may you have hope. I hope for a new us. Something that is new and different but so loving and expected and comfortable. So I walk by faith. I don't give up. I keep trying. I keep coming back. I keep believing that my turn will come. I have faith in God that my turn is here. It's my time now. Thank You Lord.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive