Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The Value of Problems

 

 

 

1 Timothy 4:9-10

New International Version (NIV)
This is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance. 10 That is why we labor and strive, because we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all people, and especially of those who believe.

Thank You God for today. Thank You for waking me this morning. Man born of woman will have problems. I know that I cannot order my world my way but I keep trying. That is my way of yearning for a problem-free life, but that too is impossible. Through my adversity, I depend on you. Lord, I grip your hand for my support. I rely on you to be with me on my journey. I put my hope in the living God. I pray for a good day today. Whatever God has in store for me. Let God's plans come through. I pray that you are blessed and are a true blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive