Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Forgiveness

Matthew 13:47-51

New International Version (NIV)

The Parable of the Net

47 “Once again, the kingdom of heaven is like a net that was let down into the lake and caught all kinds of fish. 48 When it was full, the fishermen pulled it up on the shore. Then they sat down and collected the good fish in baskets, but threw the bad away. 49 This is how it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come and separate the wicked from the righteous 50 and throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
51 “Have you understood all these things?” Jesus asked.
“Yes,” they replied.


Thank You Lord for your blessing. You have given me another day. I am excited about this day. I will take it one day at a time. I am ready to tackle this drive. I pray that it will be short and smooth going. I ask for forgiveness from you. I pray that I can forgive myself. Pray for the peacemakers of the world. Pray for the ones who are trapped in fear. Fear that something will hurt them if it is revealed. Lord, I don't know what she is hiding, but she is hiding something. Lord I pray that whatever it is, she has the strength to recognize she needs God to walk with her. We don't have all the answers, but we have the choice of God in our lives. Forgive us for our  mistakes. We are not perfect. I need you. Humble me, enlighten me, comfort me.

Lord , I don't understand why things happen the way that they do. I just try to adjust, modify and try not to lose my way in this race. Keep us safe today. Love us unconditionally. Watch over us and guide us. Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive