Thursday, December 5, 2013

Faithful

Daniel 1:15-17

15 At the end of the ten days they looked healthier and better nourished than any of the young men who ate the royal food. 16 So the guard took away their choice food and the wine they were to drink and gave them vegetables instead.
17 To these four young men God gave knowledge and understanding of all kinds of literature and learning. And Daniel could understand visions and dreams of all kinds.

Thank You Lord for today. Thank you for waking me to begin a new day in your kingdom here on earth. I am going on a field trip today. Please Lord let it be stress free and problem free. Let me come back with the same number of children that I left with and let none of them be harmed. No bus breakdowns or anything to disturb the peace of our trip. Thank you Lord in advance. I pray that today is a good day for you. One that will renew your hope and continue to keep you grateful and faithful. Stay faithful to what is right. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive