Sunday, June 30, 2013

The Way, The Truth

Father God I am blessed that you have given me another day. I thank you for your blessings. I am grateful. Grateful that you are showing your grace and mercy on me. I pray daily that you will continue to be with me. I pray for healing for my love. I pray that I am not in the any way contrary to the ways of the Lord. I want to walk along the path of newness. Ways that I have never imagined. I look to find my security in you Lord. Affirm me Lord. Healing for all illnesses of the throat and the chest. Lord, keep him safe and never leave him. He is your servant who loves you. Take care of him. Nourish him and reward him. Make sure he does the right thing. Your promises to me are for a future together. Keep him well and strong. Don't let him make wrong choices regarding his health. Let us both be conscience of the need to be here on this side of the earth. I love you Lord and I pray that my request will be heard. You are the light and salvation of my soul. You sent the holy spirit to comfort and guide. Let the spirit guide me today. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive