Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Challenges



2 Timothy 1:7-8

For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline. So do not be ashamed of the testimony about our Lord or of me his prisoner. Rather, join with me in suffering for the gospel, by the power of God.

Thank You Lord for today. Thank you for your blessings. I am not ashamed of loving you.  I am not embarrassed by loving you. You are my strength.  You have forgiven me and by doing so we are able to have another day to get it right. I will not be ashamed of you. I will not be ashamed of myself. Your grace and mercy are always on my mind. You have heard my plea and forgiven me. I will walk proudly with you Lord. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Today will be a good day to show love for God's will and God's way. Glory to God. Do not be ashamed of the Lord. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive