Monday, June 10, 2013

Seeking to Live in Love




Thank You Lord for today. I am so very grateful that I am here another day. You have more for me to do and I will try my best to do it. I am walking in faith that your love is around me. You give me peace. You love me. We are earnestly working towards a solution. I don't know the answer but I am willing to put all of my time and energy into  finding out the next phase of this problem. Help me to see you in my life. Help me to hear your  voice. Speak to me Lord. Keep me close.  I ask you to rule over my whole life. Not just the parts I think I am giving you, but all of it. Help me to keep myself committed to the journey. I am planted and rooted in this journey. I love you and pray for you daily. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone. Love from your heart. I love you and will take that leap of faith to always be in love with you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive