Monday, June 3, 2013

How Has God Shown Me He is Faithful and Trustworthy

Ephesians 5:21

21 Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ.


Good Morning Lord. Thank You for another day. You have shown me you are faithful and trustworthy yet again. Your love is everything to me Lord.

I am renewed by my submission to you. To be lost in the knowledge that you are faithful and trustworthy is forever a comfort to my soul.

Lord I willingly submit to you. My peace lies in the knowledge that You are faithful and trustworthy. You are worthy of my submission.

You will never let me down, no matter what happens. You are not santa or a genie, you are with me always.

You are not going back on your word. I can trust you. My trust is not unwarranted. I love you for being faithful to me.

Lord we are in some trying times. Your faithfulness is like a beacon. I will always look for you to calm my storms.

You are my rock and my salvation. I trust you Lord. Your faithfulness is everlasting. You are the same for me each and every day. You don't walk away, I move away.

 When I am looking in the other direction, your love draws me back. Thank You for caring consistently.

 Lord you draw me to an old but familiar verse today. I will renew my relationship with you. My trust and my submission will make a difference in my life. So in everything I submit to you Lord. It all belongs to you anyway. I love you. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone.
Ephesians 5:21-33

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive