Friday, June 14, 2013

God is Doing Something New





Revelation 21:1
Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.


Glory to God. Good Morning Lord. I am here another day. Thank You Lord for today. I will trust you for today. This is the day that the Lord has made. I look at today as a blessing from God. My Rock and my salvation. My Love, I have loved you with an everlasting love. My God has loved me before time itself began. I am loved with great intensity. I am worthy to be loved and cherished. I have a purpose and a mission to complete. Thank you Lord for your love. I will receive your greatness today. Whatever happens today, I know that the Lord will be with me on this journey. I love you.

1 Peter 2:9
New International Version (NIV)
But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive