Friday, June 21, 2013

Good Morning

 

 

 

Hebrews 3:12-14

New International Version (NIV)
12 See to it, brothers and sisters, that none of you has a sinful, unbelieving heart that turns away from the living God. 13 But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called “Today,” so that none of you may be hardened by sin’s deceitfulness. 14 We have come to share in Christ, if indeed we hold our original conviction firmly to the very end.
 
 
Good Morning Lord. Today is a wonderful day. You have given me an opportunity to enjoy your magnificent day today. I will keep today in my thoughts. Yesterday is gone and tomorrow is not promised. Today I will work on the things I believe to be of God. I am ready to praise the Lord for today. I pray for my family so that we can work together in love and respect. We need to stop fighting over small things. I pray that we can reach my dad so that he understands this is for the best. I am the one they come to for all the decisions. Lord guide me to make the right decisions. Let's keep the peace in our families and neighborhood. We can calm the world. We are greater than we know. Our love can conqueror all things. Not my will be done but your will be done Lord. I love you and pray that the peace of God is kept in our hearts and mind.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive