Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thank You for Today




Good Morning Lord. Thank You for another day. I am blessed to know that you need me in your kingdom. I am here on this earth to please you. My desire is to please you. I will set my sights on you. Lord you control my present and my future. I will take my rest in you. You have given me peace. I feel special knowing that you love me and care for me daily. I put my trust in you. Whatever comes today, I know God has seen it before me and knows I can do it. I trust you Lord. I will succeed in all the challenges of today. What God has for me is for me. I will not lose out on the promises of God. God is in control of my life. I will keep my focus on the Lord. My heart is overjoyed to know that God is in control. Thank you Lord for being in control of my life. You love me and care for me. Together we are great. We can accomplish so much together. Have a blessed day today. I have faith in you and know that you are working towards achieving God's Plan. I love you. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone. You are a blessing. I love you so much.


Galatians 5:22

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive