Friday, June 1, 2012

My Hope

 

Ephesians 1:18-19

New International Version (NIV)
18

I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people,
19 and his incomparably great power for us who believe.


I thank you God for hope. For never giving up on me. I thank you for allowing me to take the reins off of your promise and your dream so that I may dream big and believe in real greatness in my life. I know the plans you have for me are not to harm but to expand and grow. I can have all that God has promised me. I PRAY FOR YOU TODAY. I AM FULL OF HOPE FOR OUR FUTURE. LIGHTEN THE BURDENS OF YOUR HEART.  BE BLESSED TODAY AND BE A BLESSING TO SOMEONE. I LOVE YOU.

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive