Friday, June 29, 2012

Good Morning

Thank You Lord for today. This week has been a battle. We have a rebellious house brewing. Its hot and tension is high.

Ezekiel 3:27
But when I speak to you, I will open yoru mouth and you shall say to them, This is what the Sovereign Lord says. Whoever will listen let him listen, and whoever will refuse let him refuse for they are a rebellious house.

Is it a tax, is it a mandate, is it a penalty? Who the heck cares. Will people be allowed to have affordable health care, God I hope so. Will more people seek health care, God I hope so. Will there be a decrease in emergency room visits, possibly. The people have to know how to access this mandate to get the most their new right. Exposure to how this is not the worst thing in the world. Remove the good or bad connotations. too much negative emotional feelings. Get the truth out. Analyze each and every line of the opposition. Break down their argument, leave them straddling only, its not good for us to be healthy and not have to pay for those not insured.  What this is I don't know. What it can be is something great. A new begining.

I'm off on my walk. Walk in the morning, walk in the evening. Something is going to change on this old body. Be Blessed and be a Blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive