Friday, June 15, 2012

Peace March

Psalm 37[a]

1 Do not fret because of those who are evil
or be envious of those who do wrong;
2 for like the grass they will soon wither,
like green plants they will soon die away.

3 Trust in the Lord and do good;
dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.
4 Take delight in the Lord,
and he will give you the desires of your heart.

5 Commit your way to the Lord;
trust in him and he will do this:
6 He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn,
your vindication like the noonday sun.

7 Be still before the Lord
and wait patiently for him;
do not fret when people succeed in their ways,
when they carry out their wicked schemes.

8 Refrain from anger and turn from wrath;
do not fret —it leads only to evil.
9 For those who are evil will be destroyed,
but those who hope in the Lord will inherit the land.



God my heart is heavy because of the upcoming celebrations, marches and accolades and I know it places a burden on my loved one. I believe he will be thoughtful of the many different things that were done for him by his loving son. Remembering is a good thing. We don't ever want to forget a valuble life. Especially someone we were able to share time with. I believe two people will be missed. His own dad and his son. His dad loved him so. He stood with him to the end. He never left him alone. He loved him until the end. Comforting you is so important to me. I want it to be easier for you, but I know its not. So I will try not to be down about that and continue to encourage and love you the best way I know how.  I know God walks with you today. You have focused on the needs of your community and how important it is to value life. Lord I ask that we put down the burdens and fights and allow God to speak. Calm the distractions so that we can hear you Lord. I pray that those that are angry will seek the peace of God. It sounds simple enough but its so hard. All this is going on and someone asks me to seek peace? How can I do that?  Seek something that is so fleeting and fragile. Peace in God. Speak peace in our hearts and mind. Yes the economic situation is bad, speak peace. Yes, I am angry about a lot of stuff, speak peace. This happened to me and I want someone to pay, speak peace. I don't know where this comes from but I know that trusting in God is the only way to be successful and fruitful. We have to continue the plan to take care of one another. How can we say we love God when we can't seem to love the person in front of us who is made in the image and likeness of God? Its simple, but we have got to love one another, respect one another and forgive one another. It must be taught, taken to heart and actually lived. I love you and will continue to love you as long as I am here. Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone.

Psalm 37:4 Hearts and squares - Click Image to Close

.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive