Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Strong Faith

John 13:34-35

New International Version (NIV)
34 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”


I pray for a strong faith. One that will help me to discern the true character of the people who are in my life. Allow me to be true and sincere. Let me not be led astray. Keep me focused on what is important. One more day and I am almost  there. I forgot about the class on Sunday. Just now I remembered when I thought about the books she asked me about. I need out of that group. I keep missing the meetings. I am not focused on any of that, I have to let it go. Now on to work and I pray that I will be able to discern the stuff that needs my attention.   Let me be faithful where I need to be and let go of what needs to go by the wayside. Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive