Wednesday, May 30, 2012

We Can Do This

1 Corinthians 3:18-23

New International Version (NIV)
18 Do not deceive yourselves. If any of you think you are wise by the standards of this age, you should become “fools” so that you may become wise. 19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness in God’s sight. As it is written: “He catches the wise in their craftiness”[a]; 20 and again, “The Lord knows that the thoughts of the wise are futile.”[b] 21 So then, no more boasting about human leaders! All things are yours, 22 whether Paul or Apollos or Cephas[c] or the world or life or death or the present or the future —all are yours, 23 and you are of Christ, and Christ is of God.


God I start today off knowing that I am not ready, but none the less I will press on. This authority in the world has placed demands on me and I don't like it. Yet I press on. I don't know why thinigs are the way they are but I do know I have a choice in how I receive and respond to activities. I walk with God. I accept his counsel in my life. I try to do his will and everything else is left to chance. So God lets get things going for today. Today is all I have right now. Be blessed today. Be a blessing to someone. Never miss a chance to tell someone you love them. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive