Thursday, June 14, 2012

Faith in My Fate

Jude 1:17-21

New International Version (NIV)

A Call to Persevere

17 But, dear friends, remember what the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ foretold. 18 They said to you, “In the last times there will be scoffers who will follow their own ungodly desires.” 19 These are the people who divide you, who follow mere natural instincts and do not have the Spirit.
20 But you, dear friends, by building yourselves up in your most holy faith and praying in the Holy Spirit, 21 keep yourselves in God’s love as you wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to bring you to eternal life.


Thank You Jesus for your blessings. I was complaining about a bad situation and now I have a blessing. I will work, but on something that will be much more to my liking. Was I manipulated, yes, did I come out ok, yes. I will walk in God's promises. If he can do something aobut that situation then I know he can do something about other situations in my life. Have a blessed day today. Be faithful and focused. Its my last day, for a while. Yea. Close one chapter, open another. What a year. So much has happened. When I look back over my life in this one year, I have to say, thank you God. God you have been there for the bad times, the really bad times. You have been there for the good times too. I thank you for all you have done to encourage me to keep going and do the right thing.
I love you and my thoughts and prayers are with you. In my heart, I love you. You have my heart.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive