Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Forgiveness



        Leviticus 19:18
“Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against anyone among your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD.”       



Matthew 18:18-22
18 “Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be[a] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[b] loosed in heaven.

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

The Parable of the Unmerciful Servant

21 Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?”

22 Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.[c]








You have charisma. I don't understand what your scripture quote means to me directly other than make peace, be kind, be patient, its all going to be ok.If I have been demanding, difficult, worrisome, please forgive me/. I know that you have so much on your plate right now its amazing that you are facing another day. I pray for you to have peace and compassion in everything that you do.  I got that. I talk to calm my nerves and clear my head. Thank You God for your grace. I want to cause no problems or worries. Lets practice peace. Lets remember when we are on our peace marches that we are cognizant of the neighborhood and stay off the peoples grass as much as possible. We dont want to go trampling their things without any regard as we tell them we come in peace to bring peace but cannot respect their property. Much Love, Be Blessed.

wikipedia.com
The term charisma (pl. charismata, adj. charismatic; from the Greek χάρισμα, (pronounced /kəˈrɪzmə/), meaning "favor given" or "gift of grace") has two senses: 1) compelling attractiveness or charm that can inspire devotion in others, 2) a divinely conferred power or talent.[1] For some theological usages the term is rendered charism, with a meaning the same as sense 2.[2] Since the 1950s, the term has become widely used, with varying meanings, in religion, the social sciences, the media, and throughout Western societies.

dictionary.com

cha·ris·ma

[kuh-riz-muh] Show IPA
noun, plural cha·ris·ma·ta [-muh-tuh] Show IPA.
1.
Theology . a divinely conferred gift or power.
2.
a spiritual power or personal quality that gives an individual influence or authority over large numbers of people.
3.
the special virtue of an office, function, position, etc., that confers or is thought to confer on the person holding it an unusual ability for leadership, worthiness of veneration, or the like.
 
merriam-webster dictionary.com
1
: a personal magic of leadership arousing special popular loyalty or enthusiasm for a public figure (as a political leader)
2
: a special magnetic charm or appeal charisma of a popular actor>


No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive