Thursday, December 29, 2011

Preparation

I'm preparing for 2012. I have cleaned out a lot of junk in the house. There is so much more that can go, I am trying to really purge a lot of stuff. Some stuff is just here because I "might" use it one day.  I have too much paper stuff. Old mail, magazines, journals, papers, etc. Purge, get rid of the stuff that is not needed. The carpets will be cleaned tomorrow. I will try to get my office cleaned out more. I just want to get rid of so much stuff and have a fresh start. I pray that 2012 will be a new year with a new me. If I don't do things differently then I will not see a change. What distinguishes average from superior is the will to win. The will to change. What makes the difference between a vibrant and growing christian and a dull and uninteresting one is the will to profess our faith and believe that we can overcome any and every obstacle. There is nothing to hard for my God. I will continue to believe that faith, hope and love are important. I have to believe in what I do. This year I want to be more positive and optimistic. Last year was horrible and I am happy to see it gone. Welcome 2012 AND BRING IT ON!!!!!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive