Tuesday, December 27, 2011

When Life Doesn't Make Sense

I am reading my notes from that sermon on November 13, When Life Doesn't Make Sense. Doubt leads to fear, fear to defeat, and I will not be defeated. Life has a tendency to overwhelm, paralyze and consume us. When we are trying to do something we have a tendency to get frustrated and fell left out. Why didn't it happen Lord? What is the problem Lord? How did I find myself in the same situation, no change, no improvement, and now I have to make plans to try to change the situation, again. What plans do I make. I obviously don't seem able to plan well. Don't give up is the mantra for this. I will not be defeated. I see God putting me in a place to pray. I have to ask, God do you see me? Do you see the things that are causing me to stumble? Do you care? I have to say yes you do care. I have to be encouraged. I am not a newborn on milk, I am on solid food. My faith has to be strong and secure. I have to believe that there is still hope. There is still a chance for me. I will keep believing.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive