Sunday, December 25, 2011

Be Still

Merry Christmas.

Be still and know that I am God.

God wants us to acknowledge that he sent his Son, his only son to save us.

While we are rushing about today, let us remember to sit and reflect on who has given us the grace to remember his word and to seek the face of God in this busy world of ours. Just to be close to you. Closer still. I want to look at your face and see your eyes looking at me. Lord, still my restless heart and let me know that you are Lord. I want to be close enough to see your smile and look in  your eyes and know that you love me. I love you.

Acts 20:35
In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: It is more blessed to give than to receive.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive