Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Enduring Love

Psalm 118:1 Give thanks to the Lord for he is good; his love endures forever. Father God forgive me. Forgive me for not calling in time to be one of the ones to hold up a sign for the Christmas eve ceremony. Forgive me for being late due to traffice and dropping off presents. Forgive me for not posting earlier. Forgive me for not having any idea what I really want for Christmas. Forgive me for being upset with those who think I shouldn't give so much to those in need. I wish I could give more. Forgive me for liking nice things for myself and others. Lord find it in your heart to create a new sense of urgency within me. Allow me to develop an intimate relationship with you. Let the truth be the core of the intimacy. Let intimacy be in our hearts and mind. Let us remember the value and worth of each other. Let love find a way. Love conquers all. I am the servant of the Lord and his will is my desire. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive