Friday, December 9, 2011

Praise God

Thank You God for giving me hope even in the midst of my storm. Thank you God for all that you have done for me and for all that you will do for me. I pray for discernment today. I do not want to jump to conclusions without the evidence. Keep me grounded in the truth. Let go of the past obstacles, move forward to the future. My goal is to justify God, not myself. I move forward knowing that God's wisdom will prevail. Let us have a blessed day today and let wisdom and justice prevail. My identity is not this false perception of me. I do not accept this to be the truth. I move forward in God's perception. I will work hard to have that transformation. I will embrace my strength and hope in God's ability to make any and everything happen. Today will and is a good day. I give glory to God and praise his holy name. Be Blessed today and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive