Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Majesty, Power and Glory of Jesus

I pray that my life will reflect my love and knowledge, whatever small amount it is, of Jesus. When I think about all of the good things he has done for me I can do nothing but be thankful. I praise God for who he is and the fact that He sent his only son to save me, to save us. How do I answer the question, who is Jesus Christ? Jesus is not an angel, nor is Jesus just a spirit. Jesus is supreme and sufficient. Jesus is a friend, a counselor,and my one true Savior. Hebrews 1: 1-6 In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe. The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. So he became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs. for to which of the angels did God ever say, You are my Son; today I have become your Father? Or again, I will be his Father, and he will be my Son? And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says, "Let all God's angels worship him." Let Jesus reflect the qualities in yor life that are love, goodness, righteousness. Let the race be a good race. Know that you have fought the good fight, done the right thing for God. Been a good disciple and tried to exhibit the qualities of Jesus that reflect his power, majesty and glory. I believe for everyone else and I have to believe for myself. If I don't believe for me then how can I possibly believe for others. Did I miss my blessing, I do not believe I did. I'm still here and I am still praising, worshipping and believing in God. through God, all things are possible.Blessed Assurance, I love that song because I am praising my Savior all the day long. I Love the Lord and I will do my best to feed, and clothe, and comfort his people, his sheep. We are led by our Shepard, we trust Him to protect us and keep us safe and to give us peace. Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive