Monday, December 12, 2011

He's My Everything

Jesus is my everything. You are everything to me. Jesus is my Master, Savior and my Everything. Hope for tomorrow. Provider, Healer, Redeemer, Father, Savior.
I ask the question of myself, am I more interested in earthly acclaim and glory or am I willing to lose my life for Christ's Sake? As Jesus said, "The man who loves his life will lose it, while the man who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life. Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me." John 12:25-26

He is my everything. My hope of what is to come and what is now. Once I understand that, the devil cannot intimidate me with what he throws at me.
Preparing us for next year. Using the prophetic verses that God has given us.
Matthew 17:14-21
Matthew 17:14-21

New International Version (NIV)

Jesus Heals a Demon-Possessed Boy
14 When they came to the crowd, a man approached Jesus and knelt before him. 15 “Lord, have mercy on my son,” he said. “He has seizures and is suffering greatly. He often falls into the fire or into the water. 16 I brought him to your disciples, but they could not heal him.”

17 “You unbelieving and perverse generation,” Jesus replied, “how long shall I stay with you? How long shall I put up with you? Bring the boy here to me.” 18 Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of the boy, and he was healed at that moment.

19 Then the disciples came to Jesus in private and asked, “Why couldn’t we drive it out?”

20 He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” [21] [a]

Profess the we are mountain movers. If we are to experience the greatness that will happen to this faith community and to ourselves then understand that faith is essential to the christian journey as oxygen is to life. Without faith it is impossible to please God. Faith brings your through stuff you didn't think you could get through. As the book of Hebrews states, "Faith is the substance of things hoped for; the evidence of things not seen."
The word can produce the deliverance you are looking for. The power of faith is evident in the text. Faith must have a corresponding action. Faith causes me to speak and act differently. Faith that cannot be tested cannot be trusted.

The father is told the son has a demon spirit, the disciples try to cast out the spirit but they were unsuccessful. They ask Jesus why they couldn't do what he does and he explains that they didn't have enough faith.Their unbelief made them unsuccessful. Unbelief that what we believe in our lives always tries to hinder us. Don't be afraid of the devil. Send him back to hell where he came from. Mountains are challenges that come to hinder us. Challenges come in different ways. Our health, finances, depression, relationships and many other ways. Everybody has challenges. I have real and perceived challenges. Mountains look impossible to us. What is impossible to man is possible to God. We feel the need to describe the mountain to God and God knows full well what our mountain looks like. Some of us use mountains to be mean to other people. When we go through things we think we can cut our selves off from the place that can help us. We use excuses. God will not do for us what he has enabled us to do for ourselves. We don't need to ask him for what he has already given us. We need to use what we have. We have the ability to talk and speak to our mountain. Do we know who we are? We have the power and ability to speak to our mountain in our way and move it. We do not need to be the victim. We do not need to go through life defeated.Just because we have mountains and challenges we do not turn and walk away defeated.I am a mountain and I will not bow down to you. I will not whine or be depressed about this because I am a mountain mover.

I am going to sleep now. I will listen to the last half hour to put me to sleep and I will continue with part two tomorrow. Five o'clock comes around too quickly. I love you and pray that expressing that love will become powerful. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone. Good Night.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive