Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Overcoming Fear

I confess that as I read my notes from the past few weeks of bible study and church services the theme is don't fear, don't just settle for less, don't lose hope, remember that you are a champion. Remember that you are loved and move forward with boldness and confidence.

Praise God. I take comfort and I am encouraged by the knowledge that God is my helper. I know that things are such that I cannot handle them. They are beyond my control, I am overwhelmed, but if I stay obedient to God, help is on the way.

If I see prayer as an investment into my future and know that starting my day off with God's prayer is a benefit for me, then I can truly believe I was chosen by God and that hope is what keeps me going.

Hope for the future. Hope for tomorrow. I can believe that no weapon formed against me shall prosper, and any tongue that rises against me in judgment I shall show to be wrong.

God will discipline me with justice, I do not go unpunished, but I know that God will never leave me without support nor forsake me, let me down, or in anyway relax His hold on me. I take comfort in that. I will not fear or be terrified for what can man do to me? I am chosen by God.

God loves me and I love Him. My heart longs for Him. I treasure the time we have together. My soul is desperate for you. Through Jesus I look to the hills for my help and my strength. Oh magnify the Lord in me so that I may give glory to God. Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah!

Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive