Thursday, November 26, 2009

Grateful and Thankful

Lord I am grateful and thankful for all of your blessings.

This has been a week that is more than challenging.

The one tenant that I have in turns out to be a crack head and the federal, state and local police have raided the building looking for a high profile murderer who was know to have been there within the past 48 hours. Now I have to carefully let her know that housing is not going to approve her for my building and basically she has no lease. The police tell me to be cautious. Thanks for the tip. I know we are going to take a hit on this.

Then today, while cooking, I manage to start a fire in the oven. Flames and all. We had two fire extinguishers and one right by the stove. We had to stop and read the directions to use it.

Too much drama. It has been nothing but Satan trying to be abusive to me and my family. But God is watching over us and it is by grace alone that we are here, safe and sound. This has really been an eye opening couple of days. Murderer in my building, fire in the stove, mom locks her keys in the car at the gas station. Its just a bunch of stuff. One minute things are going along the same old way and then poof, drama. Drama is always there on some level but high drama is not. Lord lead me in the path of righteousness. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. My mother says something really good is about to happen because we have had so much bad happen in such a short period of time. I pray that is the case.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive