Monday, November 9, 2009

The List

Father God I come to you with the List.
The list of all that I have on my plate for this week.
YOU,
the building,

journal writing,
the inspections,
the lesson plans,
the room set up,
the science club,
the after school program,
daily dinners,
cornell notes,
the washing,
the driving,
bible study,
the sleeping,
the correcting papers,
the testing,
the science fair preparation,
the cluster meeting,
the inquiry questions,
the papers to sign,
the bills to pay,
and to the many other things that didn't get put on the list but will still get done or at least attempted. What nonsense and foolishness we occupy our time with on this earth. At the top of my list is you.

I need you to guide, direct and lead me through each and every one of my tasks, duties, assignments. I choose to put you at the top.

You are not an afterthought, or something to do when I have a spare moment. I chose to love you and I continue to willingly and freely make that choice. I do not make you my lover, you are my King, My Love.

Lord I love you and need you to be at the top of my life.

Father God I pray for the ability to not drop the ball on every task on that list.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive