Friday, November 13, 2009

The Beginning

Father God, thank you for sending your Son. After much deliberation and temptation, Jesus sets up his new ministry. He calls his disciples to follow him and they do. When called, we must hear his voice and come.

I think about all the stuff that I am responsible for and I think, when I hear his call, will I come. Will I answer the call? Have I heard it and missed it? Its not too late. Its never too late to walk in God's path.

I pray that I will be a faithful disciple. One that is able to hear a new message from the Father.

Jesus spoke like nothing they had ever heard before and it touched their hearts and their mind. It refreshed their soul and he healed their bodies. He got their attention. I pray to be attentive to his word.

One who recognizes his voice. Ready to leave this behind and not worry. Rejoicing in my new found life.

Glory be to God. I'm working on a new thing.
Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone special.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive