Saturday, October 2, 2004

Thank God for Fathers

                      

God knows what we need and supplies our needs just the way we need them. God knew that I wasnt eligible for really poor assistance and that I wouldnt qualify for loans since I am underemployed so he sent something different, something more appropriate. Something I had set up a long time ago but forgot about it. My AM/EX Gold. I forgot I had gotten that from my father for the trip. He got a second card for me.

He was holding on to it for me until we travelled. Now I can use it to relieve some of the pressure of bills and pay him back later. This is much better than anything I could have come up with. I can handle the bills with the card and the rest of the family can handle the mortgage since Im not liquid with cash. Thank you God. Thank you, thank you. Thank you.

...I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love with a man named Jesus (and Michael isn't so bad either ;)...

This will definately give me some breathing room to handle the day to day stuff also.

I just forgot that I had it. I got it long ago for the trip. With daddy handling the AM/EX bill for the next couple of months, I am free to concentrate on my studies. Oh thank you Jesus. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I'm sorry about being so horrid to you. I don't know how you put up with me and my ups and downs. I can only say that I'm sorry. Please forgive me. These writings  were my  private outlet and sometimes I just have the need to let go. I want to be honest and free with my feelings and I think that is the only way to really build trust and establish a foundation of security and trustworthiness. How do you build trust? Where this will all lead I don't know but God's hand is all over this.

                          

                           

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive