Saturday, October 30, 2004

For You

I went to the Generation Joshua Phase II Comedy Night tonight. It was good. I needed to laugh at something. On my way home I listened to my Fleetwood Mac Rumors CD. The last song "For You" reminded me of you...."and the songbird keeps singing like they know the score, and I love you, I love you, I love you, like never before, like never before...."

We have made a major decision this week and I am trying to adjust to that. We have decided to sell before foreclosure. Things havent been going well and thats what we have decided to do. It's a hard decision and it weighs heavy on my mind and my heart. I have put a lot of money into this house and the thought of losing it has made it difficult to focus. I am hoping that we are able to sell it and move on.

I know you knew something was going on because I wasnt talking much. I just dont want you to be concerned while you are on vacation. I dont know what else to say. I am going to bed. Take Care and have a good night. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive