Sunday, October 31, 2004

What I think

As this horrible scenario is playing out in my life I think tht the people around me have mixed feelings.

My mother thinks that I would rather stay with my father than her and that I dont care what happens to the house, I have someplace to go.

My brother thinks tht we have led him astry and now he's going to be homeless because he refuses to move into the empty apartment that my father has, along with my mother she refuses also.

My daughter is quiet but wants to stay in her own home and tries to help by donating her small paychecks to the household budget.

My father, he says the only way he can help is by allowing the five of us to share his three bedroom apartment and basement. He wants someone with him now that he is older and needs someone so hes not going to help to keep us in our own home because its to his advantage to have us near him now. He's burning food on the stove and generally needs someone there everyday for one thing or another.

And You, I think that you might secretly think this is a way of moving me closer to you in the city, I am in a transitionaly state and not connected so I am eaiser to be uprooted when the time comes.

And Me, I think that the method that is being played out is outrageous. I dont want to have resentment built up due to losing my home in such a harsh manner. I cant understand why God doesnt want any door to open for us. We have tried many, many, many different options. Not one is available. Must I be crushed to live again. Can I withstand being crushed? Will I come out of this scarred and broken? Does it have to be this way? We keep trying to find a way to make this work. So many lives are affected. Who's interest will succeed. What's the bottom line that I am unable to see. Is this really setting up my future and if so does it have to be this harsh?

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive