Monday, October 11, 2004

The Future

                                               

"God doesn't want us to know the future, He wants us to know Him. He wants us to trust Him to guide us into the future one step at a time." - Stormie Omartian

"I will give them a heart to know me, that I am the LORD. They will be my people, and I will be their God, for they will return to me with all their heart." Jeremiah 24:7

"The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 3:17

"May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word." 2Thessalonians2:16

"Somebody said that it couldn't be done, But he with a chuckle replied that "maybe it couldn't" but he would be one who wouldn't say so till he'd tried. So he buckled right in with the trace of a grin on his face. If he worried he hid it. He started to sing as he tackled the thing that couldn't be done, and he did it. - Edgar A. Guest

" Keep me safe , O God, for in you I take refuge. I said to the Lord, "You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing." Psalm 16:1-2

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive