Monday, October 11, 2004

I WILL trust in the Lord

I will trust in the Lord. I will trust in the Lord. I will trust in the Lord. I trust in the Lord at all times. I trust in the Lord.

I'm your beloved.

That alone lifted my heart.

I will trust in the Lord.

I know that the Lord hasnt taken me this far to leave me.

I know this.

I have more confidence in ths relationship than you know.

Patience, perserverance and fortitude.

My goal is to talk to you. I don't know what I'll say, but I have to start somewhere.

My goal was to start talking to you before student teaching is over and before you leave for your vacation.

Look out, my love, conversation is coming.

I pray that God will fill my heart with the words to communicate to you. Communication is my major. It can happen, it will happen. I will pray on this. I think I have have enough breakthroughs lately to warrant a casual conversation. an exchange of words, thoughts and ideas between two people. It can happen, it will happen.

What's going on with my pictures? Why don't they show? Oh well, try something different.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive