Sunday, October 24, 2004

Good Evening, Sweetheart

 

                     

I don't know if you are still here or you have left. I don't know if you will have computer acess or not but I will write as usual.

I pray that God watches over you on your travels to and from Hawaii. May you have nothing but blue skies and sunny days. Allow the sand to crunch between your toes and the smell of the ocean to waft through your nostrils. Enjoy the warmth of the sun on your shoulders and enjoy the sounds of the island. Engulf yourself in the environment and remove all cares from your mind. Meditate, pray and relax. Refresh yourself. Renew your mind and recooperate. Know that you are in my prayers daily. I also lift you up in prayer with the sixth graders during morning prayer. Know that everyday you will be a special intention from my heart. Take Care relax and enjoy yourself.

I didnt say much today. I hope you dont mind. Dont take offense to that.I was in a hurry. I feel like I am talking to you now and that I am just picking up the conversation where we left off. It seems that I am always late for something. I was late for church last week and this week because I have to now drop Anna off at work and she is very slow. I have to get her out at 10 o'clock if I want to be on time for church.

I have to complete my lesson plans for this week so I am going to say good night to you and may you have pleasant dreams and safe travels.

               

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive