Thursday, September 30, 2004

We do that which is important

I am sorry. I didn't get to send a decent journal entry. All of the internet time was done in a cyber cafe and that was for twenty minutes at a time. I always needed more time. I made a point to at least get one message off even if my dad was standing over my shoulders watching me.

I hope you like your presents. I have a book mark just like that. I should have gotten a coffee cup too but I wasn't thinking.

Jet lag is setting in and I'm making lots of mistakes. Sorry I missed you today. Tomorrow we have a field trip so I guess I wont see you until Sunday.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted; A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; A time to love, and a time to hate; A time of war, and a time of peace.

 

                                    

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive