Sunday, October 17, 2004

Covenant Love

                      

It may not have been a sermon but we exchanged two or three sentences.

I'm happy. That's a start. It went well. No pressure. Smooth sailing.

I'm going to make a list of the schools that I am considering and I will bring them to the rectory, in a folder, nothing too private, and you can make comments and suggestions on the choices. I will list my top five and then the rest in order of preference. I will drop this by tomorrow, so if you could get to it so I can pick it up by Wednesday or Thursday  I would appreciate it. I want your input on such a big decision. My submission is to choose the way you want me to go. Don't think that I am unwilling to do what you need from me. I know that it is God, guiding my path and directing your vision. My priorities: God, you, and that clan called family. When you need me I will be there. I have no reservations about whenever. My family can handle themselves. I coddle them too much. They'll be just fine. I direct my thought to support and agree with you. I will praise God no matter what. I am thankful for the chance to love you and will continue to do just that.There's a song in my heart, and a skip in my walk, all because of you.

Good Night, My Love.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive