Friday, September 17, 2004

Dear God I Need You

 

 

                                         

Dear Lord,

My prayer to you today is that you will allow me to find the right person or place that can help me. Lord, I need Your divine assistance with my mortgage, car note, utilities and bills. I know that I must be specific and come to your with a sincere heart and a willingness to listen and follow your directions. God direct my steps. Remove the resentment and hurt that I feel after having gone to my church social services and was told that I am not eligible. That I needed to plan better for my current situation, I understand that I am not an unforseen emergency and I have put my self in this situation, and finally that my student teaching doesnt qualify me to receive catholic charities assistance.Lord grant me the guidance and love  to continue to help my church with my time, treasures and talent.  Lord I know that I love teaching. Is this not your goal for me? Should I have not changed careers? Am I to abandon this road and find something else? Lord I'm one week down and nine to go, help me not lose my home over this.  Help me Lord. Guide me to where I can receive assistance. This has been a constant struggle to obtain a teching certificate, am I fighting against your will?  I am unable to work during the day and I can't earn enough with my part time job to sustain my financial needs. I thank you Lord for allowing me to obtain the scholarship that is paying for the classes and student teaching opportunity. I look at that as a blessing from you Lord. Please grant me favor today with the Veterans of Will County as I try to recieve assistance from them today. Allow me favor with the people who make the decisions. Allow me favor with the traffic so that I can get there in time. Thank you Lord for all that you do for me. I know this will work out. You will come through in this situation and your will be done no matter what. I let you guide me in every step of this endeavour. I walk by faith and not by sight. Thank you lord for your blessings everyday. Your will be done in my life. This is my prayer to you and I lift it up in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive