Sunday, September 12, 2004

God is Awesome!!!!!

                        

                                               

 

What an anointing today!!!

What God does to reveal his presence is awesome!!

Just do your best, thats all, just do your best. I needed to hear that.

Today I felt closer to you and we never even touched. I felt so close to you I almost blew you a kiss when I left. Thank you for getting us out by 3pm. I have to teach at 4pm so this was perfect.

I was so anointed from your message. I feel accepted. I feel like its ok. I think this is really going to happen. I trust God to guide our steps. Thank you God for giving me fuel to keep going this week. My heart is jumping and there are many possibilities  in my mind. I'm happy and I feel secure. Secure.in love. I love the Lord and I want to do his will. I love you and you are part of his will. What a lovely, lovely thought.

I can make it. I can do my best. I can meet the challenge and come out a winner. I can do it. Its going to be alright. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I walk by faith and not by sight.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive