Wednesday, September 8, 2004

10 Seconds

                              

   

I saw his head. I saw the blue shirt. I didnt see his face. If  I would have just waited 10 seconds maybe I could have seen him. I heard his voice. You will be my anchor. They say we need an anchor. Someone who will listen and keep us grounded. This means so much to me. I cant believe the stress I'm under. I cant write. I think about what I should say. I wonder what you think. I want it to flow freely. I wonder what you think. Its like Im only talking to you now. I realize that this is not very important on the whole scheme of things in life, but these little insignificant writings means a lot to me. I wonder what you think. Can this really establish a form of intimacy? Communication. Reaching beyond the outer shell and touching the heart. Truth, hope, faith and love. Everything seems so personal. Help me find the right words Lord. What do I say? How do I say it? Sometimes I feel like everybody and their brother knows how I feel. Does it matter? Is it the truth? Noone knows me. They dont even know my favorite food, my favorite movie, book or song. Assumptions. We assume lots of things about people. What's the truth.We rely on their honesty to relay the the truth. Trust in God. Ask for his guidance and mercy. Grace alone.Grace. Trust in God. Trust in God. We walk by faith and not by sight. We walk by faith and not by sight. We walk by faith and not by sight. All things work together for the good.....All things.......

               

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive