Sunday, September 5, 2004

My Love, My Love, My Love

 

 

                           

"We are most like God's love for us when we are aroused in the presence of our beloved. And we best experience a hint of God's love for us when our beloved pursues us."

(Andrew Greeley, Love Song [New York:Warner Books, 1989], p. 28)

 

They shared a thought.

I saw my love today.

My love saw me.

My love saw me and I saw he.

We are in love.

I am searching for a picture of a black woman and a white man. Together, in the same picture.

My love needs reassurance. My love is my heart. My love is my soul. My love is my treasure.

 I will never leave my love.

 I love you. I am in love with you. I really love my love. We shared a thought.

 

 

                                  

"I am my lover's and my lover is mine; ..."

Song of Songs 6:3

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

I love thee with a love I seemed to lose

With my lost saints,-I love thee with the breath,

Smiles, tears of allmy life! - If God choose,

I shall but love thee better after death.

-Elizabeth B. Browning

 

God be thanked, thae meanest of his creatures

Boasts two soul-sides, one to face the world with,

One to show a woman when he loves her.

-Robert Browning

                                     

For, you see, each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.

-Rosemonde Gerard

No sooner met but they looked, no sooner looked but they loved, no sooner loved but they sighed, no sooner sighed but they asked one another the reason.

-Shakespeare

Where love is great, the littlest doubts are fear;

When little fears grow great, great love grows there.

-Shakespeare

Whither thou goest, I will go; where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God.

-Ruth 1:16

 

                                      

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive