Sunday, September 19, 2004

My Heart's Desire

 

                           

"Anyone who truly delights in the Lord will one day realize that God has become the desire of her heart." - Beth Moore

"Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart." - Psalm 37:4

"But I trust in you, O Lord; I say, 'You are my God." My times are in your hands; deliver me from my enemies and from those who pursue me. Let your face shine on your servant; sae me in your unfailing love." - Psalm 31:14-16

 

I saw my love yesterday. We have gardening in common. Though I don't grow things very well but I'm learning.

My friends were very impressed with the new developments on 79th Street. I'm very proud of you. I'm glad you and I have gardening in common.

I will miss you next week. I am going with my dad to London. Tuesday torough Wednesday. Nine days. Holiday Inn Kensington Forum. I will see if there is reasonable email access so I can continue to write. I will listen on the internet on Sunday of next week. What a quandry, I'm going to London, yet I am in such need. I pray for all women who fall through the cracks like my self. Lord, hear our prayer.

Lord, help us to manuever in this world when the going gets tough. Lord, know that we trust you with the times of our life. Without you Lord, we have nothing. Lord please forgive me for what I have done wrong and guide me.

Lord, I want to eliminate all of my false hopes and trust only in you. Take control of my life. I want to stop trying to run my own life. I put my life in your hands. I want to stop saying that I do and actually do it.

"For the word of the Lord is right and true; he is faithful in all he does. The Lord loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of his unfailing love." Psalm 33:4-5

                                                    Overstock Art:: Monet - Water Lilies Oil Painting (Landscapes)

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive