Monday, July 14, 2014

Unity

John 17:9-11
I pray for them. I am not praying for the world but for those you have given me, for they are yours. All I have is yours, and all you have is mine. And glory has come to me through them. I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name-the name you gave me-so that they may be one as we are one. While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by that name you gave me.

Father God I pray for Unity. Thank you for your blessing. I am here yet again. I love you Lord and pray for your love and protection. Lord protect us on our journey. I missed him yesterday and it looks like I will miss him next week as well. I pray that you protect him and keep him safe. I love him.i don't want anything to happen to him. I look forward to the day he returns and I can see him and talk to him again. God watch over us today and always. Keep unity in our hearts and our minds. Keep watch over the roads as I travel this week. God Bless every endeavor that you are on this week. Keep my family safe and out of trouble. Keep a watchful eye out for any problems and dispatch your angels to protect us. Keep my love safe Lord. I don't know where you are, which is another reason for unity and togetherness, but I pray that you are safe. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive