Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Children

My Love, my love. Dear Lord what can we do about our children. I have one who has managed to stay out of trouble. Graduate from college. Get a decent job that she likes. Marry a pretty decent upstanding young man. Start a family. She'll be here next week with her family for ten days. Then there's the other one. Not quite able to make it through college, but she did manage to get a license to do hair. String of not so good boyfriends, one she managed to move in with, get pregnant and then he racks up a ton of bills that she is still responsible for eight years later. Not to mention raising a child on her own without any support whatsoever. Then the most recent boyfriend. He works and is part owner of the shop that she works out of. They have been dating for three years now and he's an alcoholic. Been to jail for six months because of seventeen, yes 17, DUI . Now he has put his hands on her. He's in jail now trying to bond himself out. Wants sympathy, I told her no way. If she allows it to happen then he will continue and it will escalate. She has the worse luck with men. I told her to take a break and take care of herself and her child. I pray that I don't have to kill that boy. I don't have patience for that kind of mess. Lord I hope he goes to rehab, but if not he is still not welcome in this house. I am not going to live with that drama. When do we truly have our children gone and on their own responsibly? One seems to be doing ok. The other, just can't quite get it together. She's always so close. She's back in school now, but of course it's harder. God please send your angels of wisdom to guide her through this horrible time. Let her not make poor decisions.
I spent yesterday at the hospital with my dad. Then the evening and early morning with this drama. You always have such good advice. I'm going to do what I need to do. I missed you yesterday. I wanted to see you. It's comforting for me. I love you and pray that your day is better. Be Blessed and read your part of the minutes.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive