Sunday, July 6, 2014

My Love

It's pretty clear now that you really need a wife. Your Diva in the front row told me, See he really needs a wife, she would never let that happen." 
I guess I have to officially apply for the job. It's so sweet to know that you are needed. You did seem preoccupied to me during the beginning of the service. I pray that you are not too overwhelmed. I know you have a lot on your mind. You need to worry less. Take your own advice. Turn it over to God. You encourage me all the time. I want to encourage you. I will be there with you for whatever you need. I love you. There's no doubt about it. Good or bad, we will be together. I know we have come through a lot of obstacles but we will overcome them all. I have faith. I refuse to believe God has brought me this far to keep failing. No matter what, I will keep loving you. Be Blessed and be a true blessing. You are a blessing to me.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive