Thursday, July 3, 2014

Happy

Thank you for all that you do. It is so nice to hear your voice on a message today. Thank you for just being you. I would not have you any other way. I thank God for you everyday. I am so blessed. I know I have to do more. I know I can do more and I will. I love you and will make sure that I do more. I do not know how to insert pictures from these Apple products. I suppose I could learn, but then, where's the fun of not knowing and stumbling around pressing all the wrong buttons. Mac and PC need to come to an agreement so that there is some compatibility. It's all about the money though. Any way, imagine that I have inserted a thoughtful picture that pulls on your heart strings yet reminds you of me. There, now you have a picture. I love you. Be Blessed.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive