Friday, July 11, 2014

Partnership

Ecclesiastes 4:9-12
Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work;
If one falls down, his friend can help him up.
But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!
Also, if two lie down together they will keep warm.
But how can one keep warm alone?
Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.


Father God I stand in awe of you. I am looking to change my life. I want to embrace a better attitude about my vow to you. I want the words to come out of my mouth so that I am in relationship with you on a much deeper level. You influence every aspect of my life. If I can remove the negative attitude that I struggle with I would. Lord I want to please you and not grieve you. Your contentment. Your faith and hope in me is important to me. Believing that I am your child and your are my God. Lord you can see when I have foolish behavior and you know why I do what I do. Help me Lord to do your will. Lord I want to be challenged towards my interdependence in you. My dependance on you is what I want to enhance. You are my Rock. My Strong Tower. I walk by faith and not by sight. Lord when you look at our world, please see something worth saving. Don't give up on us yet. We may need a strong hand to turn this around, but Lord have faith that we will do what is needed to reach our people. We love you and can't do it without your guidance and strength. We may need the hand of the national guard to get their attention that this is not their shooting range. We are not in the Wild West. We don't want them forever, but we need a drastic change now to get their attention that we are in charge. The good, faithful, law abiding citizens do have power. Right now, we are showing that we are powerless. What attitude should we embrace Lord? We love you so much. We can't do this without you. I love you so much. I will see you this evening. I will look forward to that. I will count down the hours until then my love.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive