Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Confidence

Act 1:7-8
He said to them: It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority. But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you and you will be my witnesses…

Father God thank you for today. I am blessed to find myself here another day. This has been a challenging week but today is hump day. I'm feeling like I'm back at work this week. Training myself to tech differently might give me a better attitude at school. I like the museum as a training site because we are able to explore exhibits during lunch. Its all very expensive this week though. Parking, 20 dollars a day. Lunch, anywhere from 5 to 20 dollars. The gas money, and to top it all off we don't get paid. Five days a week, all day long. Now I have gotten my gripe out. We are learning invaluable stuff and I'm glad about that. Sometimes the pay is the knowledge and insight that you receive to become a better person, right. Congratulations to you. You received an award. Thank God for the recognition. You have given so much of yourself to your work. You are an example for me to remember that all is not about the money. Though economic recovery is necessary for success. It is rewarding to know that others are taking note of your accomplishments. You have done so much for that community and I know you have so much more that you would like to do. You are a diamond in the rough. When you set your mind to it, you will accomplish it. Thank God for you. Your confidence is a blessing. Thank God we have you as an example of confidence and courage. I will be reassured that there is hope for us. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive