Friday, July 18, 2014

Shields of Faith

Hosea 2:19-20
I will betroth you to me forever;
I will betroth you in righteousness and justice,
in love and compassion.
I will betroth you in faithfulness,
and you will acknowledge the Lord.

Glory to God each and every day. Thank you Lord for today. I am grateful for every day that the Lord allows me to have here on Earth. The disasters that plague our society are many. Lord forgive us for the many acts of just pure evil to one another. How we are so careless with our thoughts and our actions. Show compassion for your people. How we can just destroy one another with such abandonment is beyond comprehension. Violence is prevalent in our society. Lord forgive us for our sins. Today I am praying that I will have a good day. I want to finish early and return to see my grand baby. Then I will be at the block party. I am excited to possibly see you. I pray that you will be there. I know you are not going to be at church so I have to have this opportunity. I love you and can't wait to see you. Have a blessed day today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive