Friday, May 16, 2014

What Difference Does it Make?


1 Timothy 1:15-17

New International Version (NIV)
15 Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst. 16 But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. 17 Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen.



Father God, you have given me the opportunity to have another day here on Earth. I am blessed that have done that for me. I am thankful to have made it through this week and will be ever so grateful when the evening gets here. Today will be a good day, no matter what happens. I find myself just waiting for it to be over. Let's begin with anticipation in my heart for a new day. God I am here for you to mold and shape. I accept my faults and pray that you will continue to work on me. /Show mercy when I make mistakes and encourage when I get it right. Have patience with me today. I pray that you have a blessed day today and that you are successful in all of your endeavors today. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive